What ifâ€™s are generally the hindsight of regret. Click To TweetÂ There is a negative energetic charge associated with “What ifs,” of wishing things had been different:
- What if I had been there at the time?
- What if I hadnâ€™t said what I said?
- What if I had done this instead of that?
Instead of playing the futile game of asking what if, consider instead playing the â€œWouldnâ€™t it be greatâ€¦â€ game. Click To TweetWhen asking â€œWouldnâ€™t it be great,â€ your imagination is allowed to express itself progressively. The possibilities are ahead, not behind you.
- Wouldnâ€™t it be great to spend summers in the South of France?
- Wouldnâ€™t it be great to be a successful entrepreneur?
- Wouldnâ€™t it be great to feel abundant?
- Wouldnâ€™t it be great to trust the future to always be there?
There are seeds of potential in the â€œWouldnâ€™t it be greatâ€ query. And those seeds are nurtured and cultivated by possibility instead of being squelched by regret. When you banish the energetic charge of regret and plant seeds of possibility you dramatically increase the odds of your desired outcomes coming to fruition.
Today, create a list of at least 10 sentences which begin with â€œWouldnâ€™t it be greatâ€¦.â€ Fill in the blanks with whatever comes to mind.
- Wouldnâ€™t it be great to finish that novel?
- Wouldnâ€™t it be great to earn six-figures this year?
- Wouldnâ€™t it be great to be in shape?
- Wouldnâ€™t it be great to make 5 new positive friends this year?
When you have completed your list of at least 10 ideas, read it again. Does one of the sentences light you up a little more than the others? Take just one from the list and really consider the ways in which it would â€œbe greatâ€ if this were your truth. What would it take to make this a reality? What is one step you can take immediately to lead you in the direction of bringing this concept to fruition? What is one step you can take after that? What is one step you can take next?
Focus on one accomplishment before going to the next. By chasing one rabbit at a time you will be successful. Chasing too many rabbits means you catch none.
Chasing Rabbits & I AM...The Art of AttainmentÂ available on Amazon! At only 64 pages, it’s a quick but impactful read! Get it today and receive a FREE Kindle edition too!