After watching and listening to the Video/Audio content, please respond to the following questions:
- How do you feel about others’ sense of entitlement?
- Do you ever shop when you are depressed or lonely?
- When you get money, do you quickly spend it?
- Can you think of any ways in which you may have a compulsion with money?
- Do you experience a high when you shop?
- Have you ever felt buyer’s remorse for an item or service you’ve purchased?
- Have you ever voluntarily worked more than 40 hours in one week to acquire more money?
- Do you notice any sense of entitlement in your actions? If so, how does that awareness feel? Where do you feel it in your body?
Just notice. This course is NOT about making yourself “wrong” or “right.” It is about developing acute self-awareness of who you are, and of how your ‘self’ affects money flow in and through your life.
As you move thru this MONEY MATTERS: Mastering Money Manifesting coursework, you will begin to recognize subtle ways you may be repelling money through your actions and inner sense of self-worth.
When you can identify patterns that sabotage your money flow, you can consciously change the behaviors, beliefs, and actions that cause the flow to stagnate.
Remember to complete your assignment for this lesson. Start a gratitude journal, and each night before bed, list 10 things that prove how truly abundant you are. These are things that happen during that day, and are things that provide clear evidence that you are living an abundant life. Focus on what IS working.
Journal your experience of this material before proceeding.